Mexican Coffee - the perfect dessert coffee!
- 3/4 ounce Tequila
- 3/4 ounce Kahlua
- 1 cup of coffee
- Whipped cream for topping
- Chocolate shavings for topping
Pour the liqueur into a coffee cup and add hot coffee. Top with whipped cream, chocolate shavings and a cherry.
This pretty pineapple dessert makes a wonderful eatable centerpiece for you festive table. Select a pineapple with attractive leaves as they become part of the display.
- 1 large ripe pineapple
- 1 cup of heavy whipping cream
- 6 tablespoons of confectioners sugar
- 1 small jar of maraschino cherries (about 24 cherries)
- 1/2 cup pine nuts, pistachios, or macadamia nuts, chopped
Keep the leaves of the pineapple intact and while slicing the pineapple lengthwise to form a bowl. Scoop out the pulp, core it and finely chop the pineapple.
Whip the cream and sugar until it is stiff and fold in the cherries, nuts, and pineapple. Spoon everything back into the pineapple shell and refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours until the filling sets slightly.
Return to Mexican Desserts Recipes
© Cheers-all-Year.com - http://www.cheers-all-year.com