Italian Burger Recipe
- 1 pound lean ground beef or buffalo
- 1/3 cup spaghetti sauce
- 3 tablespoon red onion, finely chopped
- 4 slices of provolone cheese
- 4 green leaf lettuce leaves
- 4 hamburger buns
- 4 slices of red onion
- Warmed spaghetti sauce for dipping, if desired
Preheat the grill.
Mix the beef, spaghetti sauce, and chopped onion. Shape into 4 hamburger patties. Cover and grill patties 6 inches from medium heat for 10 to 15 minutes, turning once.
Test for doneness by mashing down on top of the patty with a spatula. The amount of firmness corresponds to how cooked the patty is. A rare patty will have a lot of spring, while a well done patty will not give.
Serve with an extra helping of spaghetti sauce for dipping your Italian burger...Yum!
Return to Italian Burger
© Cheers-all-Year.com - http://www.cheers-all-year.com