Crab Dip Recipe
- 1 package of cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup dry white wine or apple juice
- 1 teaspoon or brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon of ground mustard
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 to 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 1 can (6 ounces) crab meat, drained, cartilage removed
- 1/3 cup toasted sliced almonds
- Crackers for serving
Heat the oven to 375 degree.
Mix all ingredients except almonds, crab, and crackers. After all the ingredients are thoroughly mixed, stir in crab meat.
Spread into a shallow ungreased 6 inch round baking dish (or similar size baking dish). Sprinkle with toasted almonds.
Return to Crab Dip Recipe.
© Cheers-all-Year.com - http://www.cheers-all-year.com