Simple Champagne Punch (approximately 30 servings)
Allow the frozen juices to thaw just slightly and mix all the juices with the sparkling water. Add champagne and pour over an ice ring in a punch bowl. Serve immediately.
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen orange juice
- 2 (6 ounce) cans frozen lemonade
- 1 (46 ounce) can pineapple juice
- 2 bottles of sparkling water (750 ml each)
- 2 bottles of dry champagne
Crush 1/2 of the peach wedges with a wooden spoon and add to pitcher. Fill pitcher
with champagne, cognac, and cubed ice. Decorate with remaining peaches.
- 1 bottle of champagne
- 1/3 cup of cognac
- 2 peaches, cut into small wedges
Of all the wedding punch recipes, this is one of the most elegant. Mix the ingredients just before serving. Your
guests will love it!
- 5 (750ml) bottles of dry champagne
- 3 ounces cognac
- 3 ounces yellow chartreuse (or Benedictine)
- 3 ounces cointreau
- 1 (750ml) bottle of sparkling water
- simple syrup to taste
- garnish of berries, melon balls or oranges slices
Either purchase simple syrup or make it
by dissolving 2 parts sugar to 1 part boiling water. Allow the syrup to cool completely before using.
Mix all ingredients and add simple syrup to taste. Start with 1/2 cup of simple syrup and go from there. Set a block of ice into the center of a
punch bowl and garnish with fresh fruit such as berries, melon balls or oranges slices.