Smoked Trout Canapes
- 10 to 12 ounce package of smoked trout
- 1 package of cream cheese (8 ounces)
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chives, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, finely chopped
- 30 green apple slices, cut 1/4 inch thick
- Parsley for garnish
Thoroughly combine the smoked trout and cream cheese. Add the lemon juice, chives and dill, and mix well.
Spoon a little of the trout mixture on each apple slice. Garnish each apple slice with a small piece of parsley.
Return to Canape Recipes, Smoked Trout Canapes.
© Cheers-all-Year.com - http://www.cheers-all-year.com