Broccoli Salad Recipe
- One large head of broccoli
- 5 strips of bacon (cooked and crumbled)
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese (freshly grated)
- 1/4 cup raisins or dried cranberries
- 1/4 apple (finely chopped)
- 1/4 cup red or orange bell pepper (finely chopped)
- 1/4 cup real mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- Salt to taste
Break the broccoli into small florettes. Steam just slightly until a bright green color appears but the broccoli is still firm.
Combine the broccoli, bacon, Parmesan, raisins, apple and bell pepper and toss.
In a small bowl combine all of the ingredients for the dressing and stir well.
Coat the broccoli salad with the dressing. Toss it well, and place it in the refrigerator to marinate for an hour.
Return to Broccoli Salad Recipe
© Cheers-all-Year.com - http://www.cheers-all-year.com